Saturday, June 18, 2011

Seasnax

Time transpires, yes..but I get inspired and have to share the good news!
It's extremely rare for me to get super excited about a new product in the Natural food industry..so many reasons, but you know the basics, it's akin to going out to eat..quality, value, nutrition, packaging..corporate or individual, ecological? (So many more, so little time)

SO...this year I have had the pleasure of reacquainting with a sea vegetable that I so adore..NORI. I have been touting the benefits of sea vegetables to consumers for as long as I can remember. And as I entered motherhood, found myself searching for the ultimate in nutritious plant based protein packed full of vitamins and minerals. Of course, sea vegetables fit the profile.

Every year, I have the pleasure of attending a Natural Products Association vendor show at a convention center somewhere in Orlando. They are an amazing place to learn about new products in the Natural Food industry and this organization is keen on supporting individually owned awesome companies. This past year, Peggy found "SeaSnax". A toasted Nori sheet, in handy small size packs, or large sheets..(i'm hoping for a BULK pack soon..ha ha) They come in flavors, such as Toasted Onion, Spicy Chipotle, and Classic Olive. WE LOVE THEM! Not just myself, and let me tell you what a pleasure it is to be able to put a pack of these in my son's lunch, and be fully aware he will inhale them before even touching his other food..But everyone that try's them, loves them. We all crunch on them at work, (it's a delicate crunch, they almost melt in your mouth).. Delicious, nutritious..Kudos to SeaSnax, my favorite product of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment